The Ötztal Marathon in 2 days will familiarise you with the legendary Ötztal Cycling Marathon route and help you memorise the sections for the race. We’ll give you important tips for the race while you gain lots of altitude metres against a stunning backdrop.
Transfer to Brenner Pass – from there via the Jaufenpass (2,090m) and the Timmelsjoch (2,509m) back to Sölden – Overnight stay in Sölden (can be organised by us)
- KM: approx. 105
- Difference in altitude: approx. 3,300m
Start in Sölden – over the Kühtai (2,020m) to Brenner Pass (1,377m) - transfer to Sölden.
- KM: approx. 122
- Difference in altitude: approx. 2,200m
- Total distance: approx. 227 km and 5,500 metres of difference in altitude
- 10.07. - 11.07.24
- 17.07. - 18.07.24
- 24.07. - 25.07.24
- 31.07. - 01.08.24
- 07.08. - 08.08.24
- 14.08. - 15.08.24
- Course days: Wednesday + Thursday
- Course times: Start at 7 am
- Meeting point: Oberwindaustraße 4, 6450 Sölden
- Includes accompanying vehicle with spare parts.
- Price excl. accommodation: €240.00 (per person)
- Price incl. accommodation: €456.00 (per person) for 3 nights in the Urbanhof (single room with breakfast) only limited availability