The Ötztal Valley with the Ötztal Cycling Marathon is a popular destination for road cyclists.
The Ötztal Marathon has a long tradition and is one of the most difficult one-day races in the amateur sector. Roughly 4,000 amateur athletes are at the start every year. Maybe you will be one of them soon?
We will prepare you for this unique cycling marathon and give you valuable tips on how to make your dream come true.
- Total distance: approx. 420 km and 9,200 metres of difference in altitude
- Dates (4 days respectively)
- 28.08. - 01.09.23
- 08.07. - 11.07.24
- 15.07. - 18.07.24
- 22.07. - 25.07.24
- 29.07. - 01.08.24
- 05.08. - 08.08.24
- Course days: Monday - Thursday
- Course times: Start at 9 am or 7 am - depending on the route
- Meeting point: Sport Brugger - Dorfstraße 125, 6450 Sölden
- Accompanying vehicle with spare parts (if necessary)
- Price €440.00 (per person/excl. accommodation)
- Accommodation: (Apartment, B&B, hotel with half board) can be organised by us.