Downhill riding is pure adrenaline – and as the name suggests, it’s almost exclusively downhill.
So if you are looking for an adrenaline kick as part of your holiday, we have the thing for you!
- Starting position
- Correct braking on easy or moderately difficult terrain
- Line selection
- Line of sight
- Cornering technique
- Active position
- Steps and drop technique
- Jumping technique
The new high alpine natural trail starts at the Tiefenbach glacier at 2,800 m and follows very exposed terrain to “Gaislach”. This trail is not for the faint-hearted!
From the start, it requires a great deal of technical skill and a high level of concentration, because in the exposed rocky landscape around Lake Petzner, the descent (and brief ascent) is extremely steep, sharp and obstructed in some sections. At the end point, you can join the “Löple Trail” and then the “Nene Trail” and finally return to the valley via the “Broate Line” and the “Schtecklar Trail”.
This trail is open for bikers only 3 times a week. You have the opportunity to ride this trail with one of our guides every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.
On these days, the trail is open exclusively for the local bike schools from 3 pm. This means that there are no waiting times on the trail.
- Age: from 8 years
- Courses are offered from 3 participants
- Dates: mid-June to mid-September
- Course days: daily
- Course times: 9 am to 12 noon and 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Meeting point: Sport Brugger - Dorfstraße 125, 6450 Sölden
- Price: €55.00 (per day/person)
- Lift ticket: not included in the course fee
- Equipment: functioning mountain bike (fully with 120-160mm suspension travel), helmet (half-shell or full-face helmet), long-finger gloves, knee and elbow protectors, possibly protector jacket, backpack, sunglasses, water bottle, small snack
Equipment not included in the course fee.
You can hire your equipment from our partners.