Rookie is a combination of technique training "basic single trail" in the morning and a "guided tour", which is created for beginners, in the afternoon.
Here you can use the learned techniques in the mountains!
In our downhill training we go on the different trails and lines in Sölden.
Of course we also give you riding-technique tips and tricks on tour!
- a functional mountainbike (fullsuspension 120-160mm) with disc brakes
- a helmet (enduro or full visor helmet)
- knee- and ellbow protection
- long finger gloves
- a waterbottle
- a snack
daily at 09.00am (from June until September)
8 years (younger participants on request!)
Minimum number of participants
5 - 6 hours
- bike check
- chassis and console settings
- warm up
- neutral position
- proper braking in light/moderate terrain
- line choice
- vision control
- correct corner technique
- drop technique
- jump techique
Price € 75,-
without lift ticket, bike and protection