Rookie "Downhill training" for newcomer
Rookie is a combination of the technique training "Basic single trail" in the morning and a "guided tour", specially designed for beginners, in the afternoon.
Here you can directly apply the learned techniques in the mountains!
In our downhill training we go on the different trails and lines in Sölden.
Of course we also give you riding-technique tips and tricks out on tour!
- A functional mountainbike (fullsuspension 120-160mm) with disc brakes
- Helmet (enduro or full visor helmet)
- Knee- and ellbow protection
- Long finger gloves
09.00am every Thursday from June until September
12 years (younger participants on request!)
Minimum number of participants
- Chassis and console settings
- Warm Up
- Neutral position
- Proper braking in light - moderate terrain
- Line choice
- Vision control
- Curve technique
- Levels and drop technique
- Jump techique
Without lift ticket, bike and protection